For the fans of traditional style camping, the Camping de la Plage de Cleut Rouz is open from the 1st of May for those bringing with them tents; caravans or camper vans.
Luxury camp ground in Brittany by the sea in Fouesnant, southern finistere - Riviera Bretonne
We strongly recommend that you book in advance if you plan to stay between 15 July and 15 August. The price list below includes the rental of a site and access to all amenities and equipment of the camp site. Local tax for visitors and booking fees should be added to these prices.
Our 70 sites are all separated by hedges and have electric current connections (10 amperes - Do not forget extension cables). There are two buildings that house restrooms including handicap access. You will also find a nursery (baby bath, changing table and heating). Camper vans will find the necessary facilities for the disposal of wastes.
Perfect for family holidays, make the most of its environment and facilities :
- The beaches - there are many of them from, Cap-Coz to Mousterlin including Beg-Meil....
- Waterpark with heated pool, waterslide and toddlers pool
- Activities and events for children and teens
- Hiking and exploring the region : Riviera Bretonne and Cornwall (close to Benodet and Concarneau....)
Pets are, in principle, accepted on the pitches, under the following conditions: Never let them stay alone on the site.
- They must be up to date with vaccinations (vaccination booklet to be presented at reception)
- Dogs of 1st and 2nd categories (defense and attack dogs) prohibited.